Friday 13 May 2011

QS Terra Fairy Sprite - 9738 / 34595

So my May 12th post disappeared. (Yea!  Its back! Thank you Blogger!) Blogger said all will be back to normal, it is, except for my missing post.  I'm hoping it will magically reappear on its own, cause I really don't want to re post it! Maybe it all happened because today is Friday the 13th!  But any way on to today!  I finished all the black in her hair, it really filled out!  Looks great.  She's done for now.  


Next up in my rotation is Forget Me Not. Its been awhile and I am really looking forward to picking her up!  I have relegated two charts to the status of UFO in order to make room to work on that new project, which I talked about yesterday.  If my post does not come back I will re post about that later when I am not so upset about it not being there any more!  

Happy Stitching everyone!
~~~Vani~~~ 

2 comments:

Lauren - Ambitious Stitches said...

Love the progress on this!

Blogger lost my last post too, so I'm hoping it gets put back up soon. I don't want to have to repost it!

Joysze said...

Love her!! Those greens are so fabulous.