Friday 8 April 2011

QS Terra Fairy Sprite - 4931 / 34595

So Last night I didn't get as much as I would have liked to get done.  I fell asleep with my daughter.  I seem to have a habit of doing that.  My body must be telling me I'm tired.  But really, if I can help it do I want to sleep or stitch!  Stitch of course!  So anyway, I seem to make a habit of stitching late one night then falling asleep the next!  As you can see I have added the stitch count of this chart.  The total stitch count is 34595, I have so far completed 4931, that's about half a page.  So I do have a little (very little) progress to show today:


I think I am really liking how she is shaping up!  I can see her ear popping out and I do believe that I also see her lips!  I love when all the details start showing up.

So seeing as how I had very little progress to show I thought I would take this opportunity to show where I am with all my other WIPs!  And there are a lot!  I am going to give each of them their own post!

~~~Vani~~~

No comments: