Thursday 29 September 2011

Shore Line Village

Its been a few days since I last posted.  I am happy to say that even though I haven't posted, I have been stitching!  The page I am working on now looks a little dark, as lots of dark browns, dark greens and black have gone in.  But I know through experience that once those single colored stitches go in surrounded by the dark patches, they really pop and make the picture!!!


Right now the bottom is filling out first, because that is the order in which I picked what symbol to stitch next.  I look forward to the end of this page.  I hope to get there this weekend, but life may get in the way!

Happy Stitching!
~~~Vani~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your work looks fantastic =)
I guess it shouldn't be long until you have a finished page.

Sara said...

WOW, what a great progress you have done since last post :) and it's looking gorgeous :)

Ewa said...

It's so pretty! I love the colors, can't wait to see more!

Joysze said...

It looks awesome, Vani. You've gotten so much done. :D

The Outgoing Introvert said...

Love your stitching, now following and look forward to visiting you often!