Monday 31 October 2011

Update

I would like to apologize for my being so absent in the blogging world!!!  I have been so busy with the kids getting sick and then this past weekend we celebrated Diwali (Indian Festival of Lights) at our temple, and I helped with the cultural program . Dancing in it and choreographing a couple of more items, as well as helping the kids with their practices.  So this past month has been filled with sickness (nothing life threatening, but hard none the less) and practices!

My kids have been going through the rounds of stomach bugs and colds and flus that have been making their way through out the schools.  I would love to say we are all healthy now, but all three of us have colds now!  And earlier this month my son had a toothache that resulted in having to get his tooth pulled!  I am so proud of the way he handled himself, so much pain for one so little! (He's just 8) He was in pain for a week before it came to the point where they had to pull the tooth!  But all is well, he now just has an empty spot where a new tooth should grow in a year or so!

Diwali - so many practices, dress rehersals, and two performance nights, and we are finally done after two wonderful performance nights.  I will post some pics when I get them all organized!

Thanks everyone for being patient, I hope to be back into the land of blogging soon!!!

~~~Vani~~~

No comments: