Thursday 21 January 2016

World Travel Bookshelf 17840/193418

Hi Everyone!  This is my first post for the New Year.  I wanted to have something to show before I posted.  After spending so much time on Shore Line Village I took a break for a couple of weeks for Christmas vacation and thought about what I wanted to work on this year.
I decided that my Focus piece for the year would be 
Ganesha

I made a small start on him, but hope to spend more time on him this year.
Another big start is World Travel Bookshelf by Aimee Stewart


I am trying to do something different with this one.   I am going to stitch each shelf by itself.  So I am starting with the first one.


And here is my progress on that, I just completed the first page. 


And in between these two large projects I hope to work on some smaller ones!

~~~Vani~~~

6 comments:

Heather said...

Interesting idea and great start on it!

Keebles said...

Great start! Did you get the supersized, or is this just the regular one?

Justine said...

What a great start - it looks amazing! I like the idea of stitching each shelf separately.
That Ganesha design is absolutely beautiful.

Emma/Itzy said...

Two great choices to work on this year - I look forward to watching them grow :)

Babs said...

Your stitching looks amazing :)

Vani said...

Thanks Everyone, Keebles, I am stitching the super Size one.