Wednesday 4 May 2016

World Travel Bookshelf - India

So I have finished another page on World Travel Bookshelf.  I am stitching the India portion.

I thought it would be nice to highlight different sections of the page as there is so much detail!

Here is the Flower:





The Indian Lady:




The Elephant and carriage on top with the man standing next to it:




And now the completed page!





The Shelf so far:




So fun to stitch, especially when all the details come out!

Happy Stitching!
~~~Vani~~~

6 comments:

Heather said...

Ooo how fun!

Jan said...

Beautiful Work. Congrats on a page finish! I love Aimee's charts.

Justine said...

What a beautiful stitch! This is one of my favourite HAEDS.

demeter83 said...

She looks amazing, love the detail

Renee said...

This is such a great chart! Your work is lovely!

Vani said...

Thanks Everyone!