Tuesday 19 April 2011

SK Sunny - 8844 / 21370

So I have made an official decision:  Parking is not for me.  I can not, will not, try again! Goodbye Parking Headaches!!!  So as you can tell I have given up on the idea of parking.  I spent most of last night finishing off the threads that I had left hanging.  I am working my way through 310 now.  Seems like almost all my current projects have alot of 310!  I didn't get a chance to take a picture last night, but will get one up before I start stitching on it tonight.

Here she is:
Sorry the photo is so dark!  Poor lighting!


Until the next stitch..
~~~Vani~~~

5 comments:

anojaa said...

Not so long ago, I made my parking attempt and finished spending more time finding which colour/symbol was hanging or not. I just dropped it. So I know what you feel. it's a good thing that you tried it anyway, so now you can cross country to your heart's content...! :)

Heather said...

I was wondering what your decision would be! I knew parking wasn't for me before I started. Too many threads going everywhere...my brain can't handle it! haha

Lesleyanne said...

Glad you have decided what is best for you. I don't think I could park I would never remember what thread was for what. Look forward to seeing your update.

TammyK said...

Think you've made a wise decision :) Looking at your Sunny makes me want to work on mine.

Lou said...

I also tried parking but the thread everywhere just looked too messy for me and I did the same and finished all threads. I think I'm with you on not trying again - but hey at least we've tried right! Loving your progress on both Sunny and Terra (I chose these two SAL's also - great minds eh!)