Thursday 5 May 2011

Shore Line Village

So I've been MIA lately .  I've been spring cleaning a bit, and am getting over a bad headcold.  So I finally picked up my stitching last night and put in a few stitches.  My goal for the year is to finish a total of 8 pages on this chart.  When I made the goal I had 5 pages done, and I am currently working on the 7th page so I think I'm doing ok.  This page seems to be slow going, I haven't found my grove yet.  Maybe the next time I get back to it in my rotation will be better, as tonight will be my last night for now with it.  


You can't see it but there are over 200 white stitches in there!  I'm pretty sure its the walkway with the shrubs on the sides.  But we'll see.  I love guessing at the details as the picture unfolds!

Until the next stitch...
~~~Vani~~~

3 comments:

anojaa said...

sorry for the headcold, I think that I have one too :(
the shore line is developing beautifully!

Lesleyanne said...

Glad you are feeling better. Lovely progress on shore line - love watching it grow.

Joysze said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Vani. Colds... any kind... sucks! You'll have your 8 pages done in no time!!! I hope this comes back into rotation soon. :D