Sunday, 20 November 2011

Animal Babies - Caterpillar Day 9 & 10

Thats it!  He's finished!!!!  He is so adorable!  the backstitching wasn't that bad, but I still would rather not do it!  Where I did have a problem was with some frogging I had to do. I had trouble centering his name at the bottom.  But after much frogging and going back and forth I got it!  

Day 9
I finished the last bit of blue!


Day 10
And here is all the backstitching done!


And finally with the baby's name!


And now on to Hedgehog!

~~~Vani~~~

6 comments:

Tama said...

That is just about the cutest thing EVER! and in 10 days? Would have took me 10 years, lol! I have no attention span at all.
Can't wait to see the peacock!

Mangogirl said...

aww so cute! Those designs are just gorgeous!

sharine said...

Very cute! Well done.

Mrs Milkybar Kid said...

Gorgeous finish Vani - so cute!!!

Lauren - Ambitious Stitches said...

Great finish!! =)

Maureen said...

what a cute and very quick little finish!