Monday 6 February 2012

February WIPocalypse Update

So its that time again!  Since the last WIPocalypse update I have been putting some stitches in various different projects!  Here are the latest pics in them all!

I started QS Siberian Forest and was able to stitch a fair amount on it!


Then the best part of the last few weeks!  I finished another page on Shore Line Village!



Then I pulled out SK Winter Wings to put in  a few stitches.


And lastly since then I put in some stitches in SK Sunny!

So all in all some good progress!

Happy WIPocalypse!
~~~Vani~~~


22 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic work Vani! Shore Line Village is looking fabulous!

Michelle said...

it's nice to see al your projects again!

Beth in IL said...

Very impressive! You do fabulous pieces!

Unknown said...

You did a lot, i've got winter wings also, i hope that you will show this one again the next time.

Hugs Yvon.

Joysze said...

Great progress on them all, Vani. :D

Unknown said...

Fantastic progress - I absolutely love Shoreline Village!

Ziggyeor said...

whoo hoo great job :)

robindefender said...

THey all look so pretty!

Claire said...

well done - that last project is so colourful

Mireille said...

WOW you did much work.

Carla said...

all of them are looking great!

Maureen said...

great progress Vani - love seeing all you wips through the month

JoAnna said...

Everything looks great!

Lija Broka said...

This looks amazing ... I always wanted to try huge projects like yours with the houses (the design is beautiful). So, I am looking forward to seeing it develop!

Sara said...

Very nice! I love watching HAEDs come to life out of the confetti.

Pull the other thread said...

Great WIPs. Well Done. I love SK Sunny, so bright and colourful.

Country Nanny said...

your WIPs are stunning!
Hugs,
Elisa

Joyus said...

Lovely projects and great progress :D

MoonBeam said...

You have some amazing projects here. Can't wait to see more over the coming months.

Jennifer Blake said...

I'm loving all the HAEDs. I can't wait to see more of them.

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

great progress on everything

lesli said...

Wow! You accomplished so much for this update! congratulations!